1. Roberta A Abbott
    6/7/2016

Iam studying Labor Law at first I did not think I would have an interest for it but with the reading I found it very intriguing what went on in the world of unions especially with this particular case. If there is any further details or insight into this case I would like to hear them.

• nicole
      10/17/2016

i am scared to death about this house dont kill me

• p jean
      7/15/2019

Mike Healy of Pittsburgh was a union attorney back in those days and i believe he still practices law in Pittsburgh. Healy and Hornack PC 412-391-7711. He is a wealth of information on the UMWA. If you could meet with him, he is awesome.

2. nmjsdhy1
    10/17/2016

i live right beside the yablonskis house and i am gonna get murdered I saw a ghost inside the house

3. nicole
    10/17/2016

4. Pj
    11/21/2016

I was at the autopsy at the Washington Hospital. I worked in the emergency room when the three bodies were brought in. I was asked to go to the autopsy room and get NBC reporters and others multiple times. Including police and FBI. We all knew it was Toni B.

• Nick M
      3/23/2018

Hello, I am researching this case for a documentary on US Labor Law – it sounds like you have a fascinating, first-hand connection to these events . Could you be available for a short telephone interview in the near future? Regards, Nick

5. Dave
    5/10/2017

I remember this case vividly. The Original story was riveting. Then Tony Boyle’s murder trial was held in Media , Delaware County Pa, close to my home. Then years late, after law school, as an attorney for the Mine Safety and Health Administration, I had dealings with Ken Yablonski’s law firm. An American tragedy.

6. Pam
    9/21/2018

Jock Yablonski was one of my father’s best friends and was a frequent visitor to our home. He hired me to work for the UMWA and when we heard of the murders we were devastated. He was a very nice man and wanted to make the UMWA a place that wasn’t corrupt and he,Margaret and Charlotte paid for it with their lives. I went to the trial of Vealey for one day. We always missed him.

7. Anthony Stewart
    4/2/2019

Curious to know about support for “Miners for Democracy” in Athens County, OH circa 1969… Also in Marion County, OH at the time if there is any information available.

8. Kaneshiro Susan
    7/13/2019

The home now does have ghosts living in it. However my understanding is they had a underground railroad at one time protecting the slaves. This home could’ve been haunted for a century at least.

9. Brenda Fate
    8/2/2019

My daughter is a yablonski… and I’m pretty sure that she’s a descendant of this family. My father in law, a very quiet and reserved man… never spoke much about his growing up, but however, I did have the pleasure of spending time with him before his passing. and some of his siblings over those years as well. I really would love to know more and share some of the little I may know to anyone else that maybe curious!? I think he may have been 1 of 11 or pissibly 13 children’s born into the marriage of his oarents… possibly of a Ukrainian history somehow in the mix of things??