1. sean
    11/26/2016

I have a one of a kind picture of preety boy Floyd.it is authentic.it is from the files of the FBI.and it is for sale still in its original frame.

2. Mitch mcstotts
    10/23/2017

Im from Adairsville Georgia and Charles childhood home is in my neighborhood. Its a nice smaller home but for some reason its stayed empty for the last 20 years. I wish the owner trying to sale it hadn’t put vinyl siding on it . It takes away from the charm of the little house.

3. Melissa
    4/2/2018

I’m actually related to Pretty Boy Floyd he was a hero to many in the depression saving their homes if only history depicted the man he truly was.

• Krista Gustamantez
      7/19/2018

How are you related? I was told by my great uncle Pretty Boy was his great uncle

4. Mike Cullers
    5/22/2018

My Grandfather who at the time of the of Floyd’s funeral lived in Westville ,Oklahoma. He and my Father a boy of 7 made the trip from Westville to Akins, on Oklahoma Hwy 59 to attend the funeral.While there at some time before, during, or after the service my Grandfather picked up a flat stone roughly 3″X 3″ from the grave- site and carved the date of the funeral and Akins, Ok. on the stone. As far back as I can remember that stone was in his roll top desk. I am writing this on that roll top desk looking at that stone in a glass case advertising JP Priwley’s California Fruit and Pepsin Chewing Gum which came from his Father’s store in Rocky Comfort,Mo.I am 66 years old.That stone has been around a long time.

5. Edward
    7/25/2018

I am also related to Pretty Boy Floyd. He is my second cousin as he was my dads first cousin. They were all from the north Florida/South Georgia area. He actually was very much like Robin Hood as he did help many poor, needy people pay their mortgages and/or buy groceries and clothes.

6. Patricia Kirk
    9/16/2018

This young man is my 7th cousin, 4 times removed. My aunt always said we have a lot of in-laws and just as many outlaws. Since working on my family tree I found Pretty boy and Butch Cassidy as family. Now all the stories I heard growing up make sense. LOL.