1. Connie
    5/4/2018

Fantastic park look forward to going every year most of us in the group is over 40 we outlast the younger ones every year we open the park and leave when the lights go down

2. Seth Alvarez
    5/4/2018

Laser Loop. But it’s a shame,for the price of admission,i go to Cedar Point instead!! Better rides,more to do and enjoy.Kennywood needs to get rid of some of the less popular rides and add more exciting rides.The price to get in is way too much for they offer!!!!

• Tara
      5/10/2018

Cedar point is more expensive than kennywood

3. David Hodos
    5/5/2018

Haunted Hideway for everything that went on during the ride besides the ride itself

4. Tim
    5/5/2018

The Pippin was my favorite.

5. Kevin Markwell
    5/5/2018

The Thunderbolt. The most exciting of the wooden coasters in my day.

6. William Shaw
    5/6/2018

Kennywood is over rated with their high prices. I’ll admit the park is ok for smaller children but Id rather make the drive to Cedar Point.

7. Skip Brown
    5/6/2018

Surprised you did not include the legendary Rotor. I wonder how many got sick riding it?

8. cliff
    5/6/2018

the ghost ship. great dark ride. need more dark rides!!

9. Moses John
    5/7/2018

Those of you comparing Kennywood to Cedar Point are missing the point. Cedar Point is a world class amusement park one level below Disney World. It has far more land and far more money due to the hotels and other sources of income. Cedar Point takes two to three days to experience it all. Kennywood can be thoroughly experienced in one day. You don’t have to spend money for a hotel because it can be reached within one hour no matter where you live in the Pittsburgh area. Kennywood is an old time nostalgic park that will always provide thrills and excellent food (in one day) for the Pittsburgh Market. Kennywood is one of a kind. Kennywood is Pittsburgh.

10. Sarah Windisch
    5/10/2018

Kennywood has great old “nostalgic” rides that a lot of people don’t realize have become very rare. Noah’s ark, the Kangaroo, the Auto Race, the Turtle, Bayern Kurve, old Mill/Garfield’s Nightmare (the ride itself, not the theme), the Whip, not to mention the wonderful wood coasters. Even the carousel and band organ. There are several different types of amusement parks and I really appreciate what Kennywood has to offer. They have a lovely mix of old and new, fast and slow, something for pretty much everyone. I don’t want to bash any parks but depending on what you want to do, that leads you to where you want to go. Personally I go everywhere I can, ride everything I can but many times I think gee, I miss Kennywood, I can’t wait to go back.